Want to join Elixinol? Our current careers opportunities are listed below. Send us your resume any time for consideration for upcoming openings. Elixinol is home to a group of intelligent, creative and hard-working professionals. Included on our team are some of the top international CBD oil sales reps, cannabis marketers, technical wizards, insightful analysts and clever creatives from across the globe.
This position is responsible for the sale of the organization’s products in a specified region or major geographical area and provides ongoing support to product distribution channels. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for territory growth while managing and working with the sales rep organizations.
- Broomfield Colorado and the midwest region of the United States.
- New York City, New York and the eastern region of the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for territory growth in the South West United States and diversification within wholesale, medical professional, bulk material and retail locations.
- Driving growth with all product lines.
- Managing and growing a sales rep team for the region.
- Providing training to sales reps and distribution partners on existing and new products.
- Performing sales rep reviews on a quarterly basis to review territory performance.
- Developing and nurture new customers.
- Achieving sales objectives established for the territory.
- Coordinating and assist in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Attending trade shows as required.
- Traveling with rep organizations and distribution partners to the customer base in order to promote Elixinol products.
- Reporting daily and weekly to management on territory activity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- One to two years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five plus years field sales experience with ‘health and wellness’ experience preferred.
- Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of computers, networking, Internet software, Google office, spreadsheet and word processing software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- CRM experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Please contact Chris Husong (Elixinol Sales & Marketing Director) with your resume, cover letter, references and any other supporting information for your application.