An enormous conference focused on all things CBD is set to come to London in March 2020. The CBD Global Summit is a two-day event and will be aimed at demystifying cannabis, hemp and cannabidiol, and answering some commonly asked questions.
From March 16 – 17, delegates at London’s Park Plaza, Victoria, will get to enjoy talks and panels featuring speakers across many different industries, including food and drink, medical science, biotech, pharma, health, beauty and retail.
While there will be scope to discover all sorts about CBD and its place in various markets, specific attention will be given to these topics:
· Health and nutrition – where are we at in terms of research, and what data is available to back up the many claims about CBD and cannabis on people’s health?
· Consumers and markets – what do people want from CBD brands and how can companies best deliver this?
· Regulations – what are the current rules and how can companies work within them to deliver great products across the UK and EU?
· Retailers and brands: a closer look at innovative brands and some of the clever ways CBD and hemp products are developed and sold.
· Supply and quality – how to ensure the best quality products and ensure that they are safe and traceable.
For more information on the summit visit https://www.cbd-global-summit.com/.